10 Best Exercises to Lose Upper Thigh Fat in Less Than 7 Days.
Loose or droopy upper thighs can be a continuous cause of concern for many women. You have already started your workout regimen but you’re not 100% happy with the results as the programme is not able to target your thigh area, in particular. You must know something upfront: Slim and toned thighs aren’t built in a day! Your body needs to lose weight overall, and with the help of a few dietary changes and targeted exercises, you can surely get sleek, slim and bikini-worthy thighs. Lucky for you, to help you out and save you some of that stress, we have created a list of the best leg workouts that will help you reduce thigh fat in just 7 days:
Forward lunges can help you build overall lower-body strength. Lunges work on the thighs, calves, Glutes, and Abs. Lunges are pretty simple as they are similar to our walking pattern. Start with basic lunges and once you master the proper form, take it to the next level by adding weights. So, if you wonder how to reduce fat in 7 days exercise, try lunges today!
How to lose thigh fat with Lunges
- Engage the core while standing straight with feet apart, and toes pointed forward.
- Take a big step forward. As you lower your body, make sure both knees are bent at 90 degrees. Both arms should be out to your sides.
- Push off the right foot and get back to the starting position.
- Do at least 20-30 reps for best results.
Wall squats works on your loose thighs, lower abs, glutes, calves and increases flexibility. If you’re too lazy to hit the gym and wonder how to reduce thigh size fast at home, wall squats are just for you as these can be done anywhere provided you have a wall to lean on.
How to lose thigh fat at home with Wall Squats
- Lean against a wall with feet shoulder-width apart. Make sure your feet are placed about 2 ft. in front of you.
- Bend your knees and go in a squat position. Keep your back straight and thighs parallel to the floor. Hold steady for about 2 minutes.
- Get back to the starting position. Rest for 30 seconds, and then repeat!
- For fast results, do this exercise about 10 minutes every day.
If you’re just starting out, you’ll love this exercise as you get to lie back in between the moves. Properly done leg circles help you target those flabby thighs, so the next time you wonder how to reduce thighs and hips fast, try leg circles.
How to lose thigh fat with Leg circles:
- Lie on your back, preferably on a soft yoga mat. Keep your legs straight, arms down and core engaged.
- Raise one leg and make a clockwise circle and then anti-clockwise. Repeat.
- Keep switching legs until you make 20 circles with each leg.
Still in the lying position? Great! It’s time for leg extensions. This exercise will work wonders on your upper thigh muscles. Don’t have a leg extension machine? Worry not as we’ve got your back. With our version of leg extensions, you can easily do it at home on a yoga mat.
How to lose thigh fat at home with Leg extensions
- Lie on your stomach with legs extended.
- Now, slowly raise both legs as high as you can. Hold steady for about 10 seconds and then slowly come back to the starting position.
- Take 10 seconds to break and then repeat at least 10-15 times.
Stair climbing is incredibly simple, but it is one of the best leg workouts that will help you lose that flab. You don’t even need a gym since you can do this exercise easily at your home, porch or office.
How to reduce thigh size fast at home with Stair Climbing
- Walk down the stairs slowly and as you reach the bottom of the stairs, walk up.
- Keep increasing your speed for better results.
- Do at least 20-30 reps.
Wondering how to reduce thigh fat in 7 days exercise? Gate swings is a great cardio move that works on the overall lower body and whip your flabby thighs into shape. In addition to this, gate swings help in strengthening your muscles by engaging the core.
How to lose thigh fat with Gate Swings:
- Stand wide with toes pointed forward.
- Bend your knees and go in a squat position. Push your knees as wide as you can to give your thighs a good stretch.
- Now jump in a way that your right leg is placed in front of left leg making a “cross-legged” position when you land.
- Do this again, and this time the left leg should be in front of the right one when you jump.
- Repeat at least 10 times.
If you are looking for one exercise that will help you reduce thigh and hips fast, then plies is meant just for you. Plies is one of the best exercises to lose upper thigh fat and shape those wobbly thighs and hips in half the time.
How to reduce thighs and hips fast with plies:
- Stand with feet shoulder- width apart and toes pointed forward.
- Bring your arms straight in front of you and bend down as low as you can making a squat.
- Go back to the starting position and repeat for at least 20-25 times.
Pilates Side Splits
No time to hit the gym? Again, to help you lose thigh fat easily, we’ve come up with the standing version of pilates Side Splits where you don’t need a reformer. Since you won’t be using the springs, your thighs will have to put forward its entire strength in order to perform the exercise. Which is why this is one of my favorite moves when it comes to targeting those saggy thighs.
How to lose thigh fat with Pilates Side Splits:
- Stand straight keeping feet hip-distance apart.
- Position a towel under your right foot. Keep your palms forward as you extend the arms.
- Now slowly move the right leg to side while opening legs wide apart.
- Push the left foot and bring the right leg back to the starting position by using your inner thighs strength. Make sure your legs don’t bend during the entire movement.
- Switch legs and do at least 20 reps.
Frog jumps not just helps you burn calories during the workout but also keep your thighs pumped up for hours. Include this exercise in your workout regimen today to get tight, sculpted and slim thighs.
How to reduce thigh size fast at home with Frog Jumps:
- Stand and place both hands behind your back.
- Go down in a squat position keeping your core tight and chin up.
- Jump forward and jump again as many times as you can.
Walking is good for beginners, but for those who really want to lose thigh fat in just 7 days, jogging is unarguably the best cardio exercise. Jogging is a full-body workout that works wonders on the thigh muscles and keeps your heart pumped up.
How to lose thigh fat with Jogging:
- Begin with brisk walking and keep increasing your speed until you start jogging.
- Take a 1-minute break after jogging for 10 minutes. Start off again and keep moving that lazy body for at least 30 minutes.
- Make sure your shoes provide full-support when you jog.
We hope you enjoyed this article! Please feel free to comment with suggestions for new content and follow us so you’ll never miss another post.